Play Rummy Game Online
Ever heard of the Rummy card game? Rummy is a fun card game that combines luck and skill with exciting results, making it a long-standing favourite with people from all walks of life all over the world. If you've ever had the opportunity to play Rummy Online you'll know it is very easy to learn but challenging to master thanks to this combination of luck and skill. People in India have been playing variations of Rummy for many years but thanks to modern technology, you can now play online Rummy at quality online casinos like 10CRIC.
Rummy Online in 10CRIC India
|How to Play Rummy Online?||Rules of Online Rummy|
|Online Rummy Strategies|
10CRIC offers online Rummy India residents can play, and since the game has a certain amount of skill to it, you can rest assured that playing it online is perfectly acceptable in India. Whether you choose to access the game via the 10CRIC website or play the Rummy app-friendly version on any iOS or Android mobile device, you're guaranteed a fun card gaming experience that will have you coming back for more!
If you've played Rummy before with family or friends and want to see what it's like playing online, 10CRIC is a good place to find out. But how about if you've never played Rummy before and want to see what it's all about as a novice? That's fine too! This article breaks down the game of Rummy to its basics so you'll have a solid understanding of the rules, leaving you free to enjoy the experience of playing online!
How to Play Rummy on 10CRIC?
You can play Rummy on the 10CRIC website or by downloading the iOS or Android 10CRIC App. This means you can play Rummy online anytime, anywhere!
To play a 10CRIC Rummy game, you'll need to open a new account at 10CRIC. This is a quick and easy process that you can complete in just a minute or two by following the steps below:
- Click the Join Now button - Open 10CRIC.com and click on the yellow Join Now button in the top right corner.
- Enter Details - Fill in the registration form entering your name, date of birth and email address. Make sure the information matches that on your ID, then click the Next button.
- Add Your Address - Enter your address and phone number. These details should match those on your bills. Then click the Next button to proceed.
- Choose Your Username - Choose a username and password for your account, select a currency (INR by default), enter a referrer code (if you have one) and type the 4-digit code displayed in the box. Don’t forget to tick the T&Cs box, then click Create My Account.
Once you've created your new 10CRIC account, the next step is to add funds by making your first deposit. Before you do that, check the Promotions Page of the 10CRIC website and choose one of our available Welcome Bonus offers that give you extra funds to play with just for entering a special bonus code when making that first deposit!
Everything that You Need to Know about Rummy
Curious to discover what the game of Rummy has to offer and how playing online differs from the traditional version of the game? This is where you'll learn all about the game, from the basic rules to how to place a bet online. You'll also learn how to adjust your bet amount when playing online and we'll take a look at the limits of Rummy in terms of betting amounts. And finally, we'll describe a few strategies that you can try to get an advantage in your Rummy gameplay.
Let's get started with the basic rules of Rummy.
Rules of Online Rummy
To fully appreciate the rules of the online game, we'll first talk about the traditional Rummy rules as these form the basis of the online game that you'll find at good online casinos such as 10CRIC.
- The traditional game of Rummy is played by two to four players, who each get seven or 10 cards dealt from one or two decks respectively.
- The aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards, either by creating 'melds' or by 'laying off' cards onto other players' melds.
- What is meld? There are two types of meld: 'sets' and 'runs'. A set is three or four cards with the same value, eg. three 6s or four Jacks. A run is three or four cards of consecutive values and the same suit, eg. 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s or 10c, Jc, Qc. Each player takes turns to pick up a new card from the deck or a previously discarded card to try to create melds.
- Once a meld has been created, it is placed down face up. This opens up the other way to get rid of your cards: laying off. Cards can be placed onto other players' melds to complete them, eg. a meld of 2, 2, 2 can be added to by another player with another 2.
- The first player who gets rid of all their cards wins. The winner gets points based on the other players' remaining cards, with number cards assigned their own value and face cards assigned 10 points.
How does this differ from online Rummy? In online Rummy games such as Betsoft's Three Card Rummy, you play against the dealer. The aim of this game is to score fewer points than the dealer over three cards. Pairs, triples and two or three suited 'runs' result in 0 points.
How to Place a Bet While Playing Rummy?
Using Three Card Rummy as an example, placing your bet on Rummy is done very easily. When in the game, you'll see your available chip denominations in the bottom right. Select one then click on the Ante section on the table to place your bet. Click multiple times to add additional chips. Once you're satisfied with your bet amount, click the Deal button and the cards will be dealt.
Once you've seen your dealt cards, your next move is to decide whether to fold or raise. Clicking fold ends that round and you'll lose your bet. If you choose to raise, an additional bet that equals your initial stake will be added automatically to the Raise section on the table and the dealer's cards will be revealed to determine the winner.
How to Increase the Betting Amount?
So what if you want to increase your bet amount while playing Rummy? Again, this is very easy. You have two options when it comes to increasing your bet amount. You can simply increase the number of chips your place on the Ante section of the table by clicking as many times as you need to. Your other option is to choose a different chip value from your available chip denominations in the bottom right of your screen while in the game. Your bet and balance amounts are shown in the bottom left so be sure to check these to make sure you know how much you're betting and how much you have to play with.
What are Limits of Rummy?
There are limits when it comes to the minimum and maximum amounts you can bet when playing online Rummy as a precaution to prevent uncontrollable gambling. The limits of Rummy will depend on the game you're playing and the table you're playing at. Using 10CRIC's Three Card Rummy as an example, there is a minimum bet amount of ₹5 and a maximum bet amount of ₹5,000. That is a broad range of betting amounts, giving you a fair amount of freedom when it comes to playing Rummy online at 10CRIC.
Online Rummy Strategies
So what can you do to boost your chances of winning when it comes to playing Rummy online? There are many strategies to playing this game that might give you an edge when playing against other players, but how do these stand up when it comes to playing online against a dealer?
Let's take a look at a few strategies:
- Practise: As with anything else, practice makes perfect! Familiarise yourself with the rules before you start betting big money on the game. Start by playing small amounts until you are used to how the gameplay unfolds, what your expected actions are and you're able to spot opportunities.
- Watch the cards: There are only a limited number of cards in the deck when it comes to playing Rummy. What does that mean for the player? If you hold three Aces, it is highly unlikely any other player, or, in the case of online Rummy, the dealer, will hold that other Ace. In traditional Rummy, this kind of card watch extends to the discard pile too, specifically those that your opponents pick up and throw away. These give you a clue as to what runs or sets the other players are trying to make up. While this might not seem relevant to games like Three Card Rummy, it may help you determine the probability of the dealer getting a high or low number of points.
- Don't fold: Talking about Three Card Rummy and online game variations like it, choosing to fold is like throwing money away, and no-one wants to do that! Folding is ending the round before you've seen what the dealer is holding, which results in you losing your stake. You'll never know if you might have won had you just raised to find out! Remember that the dealer has to score 20 or below to qualify. If they don't, your ante bet wins regardless of your cards, so it's worth going for it!
Online Rummy is a simple yet thrilling card game of luck and skill. Discover it at 10CRIC today!
Once you perform a deposit via any of the deposit methods on the website, the ‘Upload files’ facility will appear, and you will be able to upload copies of identity documents via the “Account Verification”.
Please click on the "DEPOSIT" button to make your first deposit with us.Deposit Now