La Liga Betting & Odds From 10CRIC
Sports fans everywhere trust 10CRIC to deliver them all the most exciting sports betting offers. Fans of top division football in Spain won’t be disappointed, because we’re providing the best offers that La Liga India has available.
La Liga, also known as the Primera Division, is home to some of world football’s most iconic players. From Real Madrid’s seasoned captain Sergio Ramos to the legendary Lionel Messi, there are many great players throughout the division. Naturally, that makes La Liga betting a huge attraction for sports fans all over the world. We’re here to bring that excitement to India.
In this guide, you’ll find information on where to get the best Primera Division odds. Whether you want to pick a winner ahead of the match or play the odds with 10CRIC’s live betting options, we’ve got you covered.
There are also exclusive promotions we have especially for fans of Spanish top flight football. From our generous welcome offer to promotions specifically for La Liga, we’ll tell you all that you can expect in terms of bonuses.
We’ll also give some of our predictions for the upcoming action in this season’s La Liga calendar. That will help you pick your winners to potentially win big. Read on for the best predictions, promotions and La Liga betting odds.
La Liga Betting odds
Variety is the spice of life, and lucky for you, there are a number of different ways to bet on your favourite La Liga teams.
You can place your bet as even a single or an accumulator bet. A single bet is simply picking the winner of one match. Accumulators let you get more lucrative odds by bundling multiple bets together. You can go all the way up to a 20-fold combo with your wagers. Just be wise when making your picks, since if even one game in your combo goes against you, you’ll lose the bet.
Before you decide how to place your bet, let’s go over the different types of betting odds available for La Liga wagering.
- Pre-Game Primera Division betting odds - Before the game begins, odds will be available for you to pick the winner of each match. Pay attention to the injury reports and other team news ahead of the game to make an educated pick before the action begins.
- Outright Primera Division betting odds - Outright odds let you wager on longer-term events than a single game. You can also place wagers on who will win the title, who will be relegated, which player will end up as top scorer, and more.
- Live Primera Division betting odds - You can still get in on the action once a match has started. Live La Liga betting odds update depending on the circumstances of the game, letting you make predictions once you’ve seen how the game is shaping up.
No matter how you choose to place your wagers, 10CRIC has the most competitive odds for La Liga and all your other favourite sports events. Next, let’s take a look at the special offers you’ll be able to take advantage of when you’re playing at our site.
Spanish La Liga Betting Promotions
Along with these competitive odds for betting on matches, 10CRIC also has special La Liga promotions and bonuses to offer our loyal players. New players will be treated to a generous welcome package, while returning bettors will be in for plenty of other offers.
So what exactly is included in the 10CRIC Welcome Bonus? When you first sign up, your first deposit will be matched 100% up to ₹10,000. That will give you ₹20,000 total to start playing with. With a little luck, you can turn that starting money into an even bigger prize.
Your bonuses won’t end after you first sign up either. Fans of Spanish soccer will love our La Liga promotions like the Football Fever Cashback. You’ll get 10% of your weekly losses back, for a bonus of up to ₹3,500 every week that you bet on Europe’s top football leagues. That means you’ll at least get some money in your pocket even if one of your bets falls through.
More promotions are being added all the time at 10CRIC. Keep an eye out for new dedicated sports betting offers each time a major tournament is held.
10CRIC La Liga Betting App
Want to place bets and manage your account while you’re on the go? The 10CRIC Betting App gives players a convenient way to manage their bets no matter where they are. All you’ll need is a compatible device and an internet connection and you’ll be able to play.
The 10CRIC Betting App is available for both Android and iOS devices, so just about anyone can play. Installation and setup are so easy that you can be playing in just minutes. For your convenience there are step-by-step instructions on how to install the app are available on the download page on 10CRIC’s website.
Once you’ve installed the app and logged in to your 10CRIC account, you’ll have full access to all of the same services you would see on the website. You’ll be able to handle deposits and withdrawals right from your phone.
We’ve got all you need in a La Liga app for managing your sports bets. Navigate to the ‘Sports’ category to manage all your pre-match bets. You’ll be able to pick outright winners and also manage futures bets on the league winner, top scorer, or the player with the most assists.
You can also receive up-to-the-minute odds for events that are already underway. Check out the ‘Live Betting’ section to play the odds during the game. Having the app on your phone or tablet makes it convenient to stay right in the action and keep track of your wagers.
La Liga 2021
Spain’s top division is shaping up nicely for the upcoming games this year. Let’s take a look at our predictions for some of the most exciting matches still to come during the rest of La Liga 2021 season.
- Real Madrid vs Valencia (Feb. 14) - Real Madrid will hope to put local rivals and current league leaders under pressure by winning this home match. Valencia are one of Spain’s historic clubs, but this season they find themselves dangerously close to relegation. They’ll need to fight with all they’ve got to get a result at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Prediction: Real Madrid 2-1 Valencia
- Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid (Apr. 4) - Atletico Madrid have impressed football fans everywhere with their newfound form this season. Their robust defense will need to be at its best to stand up against perennial Europa League winners Sevilla. Our experts predict a defensive masterclass from Atletico. Prediction: Sevilla 0-1 Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid (May 9) - One of the season’s most exciting fixtures comes almost at the end of the La Liga 2021 schedule. This heavyweight matchup could end up being the title decider. Diego Simeone’s men will have to overcome Lionel Messi and company to push their title challenge over the finish line. Prediction: Barcelona 2-2 Atletico Madrid
Primera Division 2021 Betting Predictions
In order to help our readers make informed decisions, 10CRIC reached out to experts in betting prediction to get their La Liga tips for betting on Spanish football in the 2020/2021 season.
Though past seasons have often gone to Real Madrid or Barcelona, Atletico Madrid look to be the team to beat this season. Their uncompromising defense has proven impenetrable at times. They also have goals throughout their team, with dangerous forward Luis Suarez spearheading the attack. Our experts tip Atletico to build on the lead they’ve already gained and win the title.
The top spot isn’t the only thing to bet on though. The Pichichi Trophy will go to La Liga’s top scorer for the season. Longtime fans will know this used to be a competition between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, but the field is wide open this year.
Barcelona’s little magician is still a safe choice for our La Liga tips for the top scorer, with Messi already putting up 11 goals this season. However, he isn’t as prolific as in past seasons, and Athletico Madrid’s star Luis Suarez is gaining on him. Suarez boasts a better rate of goals per minute this season, suggesting a trend where he will surpass Messi.
You can also find La Liga odds for the player with the most assists of the season. Our recommendation here goes to the league’s current assist leader, Celta Vigo’s Iago Aspas. Atletico Madrid fullback Kieran Trippier is another player to consider. His dangerous crossing ability leaves him just one assist behind Aspas.
There’s also the unfortunate business of the relegation battle. Our experts predict stragglers Huesca and Osasuna to go down to the Segunda Division. However, with their stubborn defense, we predict Elche to escape their current place in the relegation spots. Real Valladoid could replace them, with the third worst goal differential in the league.
La Liga 2021 Teams
Our experts also analysed some La Liga teams to help you know what to expect from each one. These tips can help you place your wagers accordingly.
- Atletico Madrid - With just one loss in all of their league games this season, Atletico Madrid are a safe bet no matter who they are up against. Expect more big things from young forward João Félix, who is finding his form after his move from Benefica.
- Barcelona - The drama of the Lionel Messi transfer saga must have impacted Barcelona’s early season performance, as they struggled early on. Messi and fellow striker Antoine Greizzman have helped turn things around. The team seems to be a strong betting choice now that they’ve returned to form.
- Granada - The surprise package of this year’s Primera Division, newly promoted Granada shocked fans worldwide when they briefly occupied the top spot earlier in the season. They’ve since suffered a few defeats but remain in the top half of the table. Bettors may have luck betting on this spirited team outperforming bookies’ expectations.
- Real Madrid - Like fellow giants Barcelona, Real Madrid were uncharacteristically out of form in the early days of the season. Experienced striker Karim Benzema has been the driving force behind their resurgence. Look for betting odds on more goals from the Frenchman as the season progresses.
- Villareal - Having long been an underdog favourite out of all La Liga teams, this year Villareal seek to challenge for the league’s top places. Fans of The Yellow Submarine have enjoyed the impressive striking partnership of Paco Alcácer and Gerard, who have 19 goals between them. Look for lucrative odds on Villareal pulling off an upset against the league’s bigger clubs.