India Super League Betting & Odds from 10CRIC
10CRIC is the leading sports betting brand for Indian customers. That’s thanks to the generous odds, the lots of varied and exclusive markets, the different sports and leagues - both local and global, and many more great features, the site has on offer.
The number of 10CRIC users, looking for a premium betting experience, coupled with a fantastic welcome offer and top casino games (for those who enjoy that as well), is on the up. All 10CRIC members can benefit from our pre-match and live-betting options and enjoy special offers and fantastic deals tied to specific games and tournaments. We cover all the leagues in the world of cricket, kabaddi, or Indian football.
10CRIC is the home of India Super League Betting, one of two top football divisions in India and arguably a more prestigious one than its rival, the I-league.
We all know that India is a long way away from seeing football overtake cricket as the number one sport in the country but the rise of football and the popularity of the Indian Super League in particular, is gradually closing the gap.
So, if it’s the best India Super League odds you’re after on all the top matches, then it’s time to see what 10CRIC has to offer on it.
India Super League Betting Odds
- Pre-game India Super League betting odds - This is probably the most common form of betting on the India Super League: placing bets on several markets before the game starts. The most common pre-match market is the match-winner, where you’re essentially placing a bet on whether the home team will win, the away team will win or if the points are shared and the match ends in a draw. Remember that at 10CRIC we offer extremely competitive betting odds meaning that whichever one of the three outcomes you’re betting on, you’re likely to get better odds than at a rival bookmaker. Other popular pre-match markets are over/under 2.5 goals, correct score, first goalscorer, and whether there will be a red card in the game.
- Outright India Super League betting odds - Here you’re betting on what might happen during the course of the whole Indian Super League season rather than just focusing on an individual match. These are markets better suited to the more patient betting fan who likes to take long-term views of what might happen, even if that means having a bet ‘live’ (still running) for a few months on end. It will also suit customers who know a league extremely well, like the India Super League and think the cream will rise to the top over lots of games rather than excelling in one or two. Examples of outright India Super League markets are: outright winner, to make the playoffs, to finish bottom or top goalscorer.
- Live India Super League betting odds - The fun doesn’t end with the opening whistle. Thanks to the fact that we offer Live India Super League betting odds, you can carry on having an interest in the match and betting on different aspects of it all the way to the final whistle. Advantages of live betting are that you can watch the action before placing a bet and that you can get bigger odds on particular outcomes than you could get pre-match. Here at 10CRIC, we lay live odds on dozens of markets including the match-winner, over/under 2.5 goals, correct score and how many corners there will be in the match.
ISL Betting Promotions
A good welcome bonus is significant for a good betting site and it’s no surprise that at 10CRIC we have a good one. You’ll get a 100% bonus (you double your money) on whatever you deposit first up, up to ₹10,000. Deposit ₹2,000 and get another ₹2,000 to play with or deposit the full ₹10,000 to get the maximum bonus. 10CRIC will also give you 20 free spins to use on the popular slot The King when you make your first sports deposit.
!Note that this is the bonus of the moment of writing this text. For the latest ISL betting bonuses check our special Promotions and Bonuses page.
But the more you use 10CRIC, the more you’ll find there are lots of other ongoing offers to claim. That could be further deposit bonuses, boosted odds on big games, free bets when you place wagers on particular days or even bespoke promos revolving around particular competitions.
We do of course also have some special India Super League promotions revolving around the league itself. That could be free bets when you place a bet on X game or boosted odds such as making a Team who is 1.6, a 1.8 chance, just to give you an edge.
Do keep your eyes on our ISL promotions or check your email to see what else is up for grabs.
10CRIC India Super League Betting App
It’s quickly becoming the case that if you’re a sports betting company, you’re only as good as your betting app. After all, these days when everyone is obsessed with using their smartphone for everything, standards are high as regards what customers expect from a good betting app.
A good betting app allows you to have the same (or better) experience as you would using your laptop or desktop. That means it needs to be easy to use, quick and that it allows you to do all the things you need to do from your phone. Such as place bets, watch live streaming, make deposits and withdrawals and even, contact Customer Service.
As an extra safety layer that even your desktop won’t have, the 10CRIC betting app can be accessed using your fingerprint. That means that it’s extremely safe against hackers and fraudsters and a very convenient and quick way of you logging into your account.
Other advantages of the 10CRIC betting app are that it’s completely free and very fast to download.
10CRIC betting app only needs to be downloaded once and is then ready to use on whatever sport or specific competition you wish to bet on, including the ISL games.
India Super League 2021
One of the interesting characteristics of the India Super League is that it operates following a similar blueprint to the IPL in the world of cricket.
So that means there are no teams who are promoted or relegated from a division below and that it operates using a round-robin system in the Group Stages, followed by Playoffs.
That means that in the 2021 season, we should expect to see the same 11 teams who took part in 2020. They are: ATK Mohun Bagan, Bengaluru, Chennaiyin, East Bengal, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kerala Blasters, Mumbai City, Northeast United and Odisha.
The India Super League 2021 regular season takes place between October and late February and each team play every other team twice: home and away. In late February and early March, we then have the two semi-finals - home and away matches, away goals count if scores are tied - followed of course by the big, one-off final.
As ever, we expect ATK Mohun Bagan, the league’s most successful team to be among the pre-tournament favourites and to be among the front-runners from early on. After all, even not including the 2020-21 season which is still in progress, they’ve already won it on three occasions.
India Super League 2021 Betting Predictions
We here at 10CRIC don’t just offer you the best betting odds and the most varied markets on the Indian Super League. We also have a team of experts on the ISL who know the league like few others and consistently come up with excellent India Super League tips year after year, which not only helps you win but also help you understand the reasoning behind our India Super League predictions. So, expect more of the same ahead of the 2020/21 season. But here are a few just to get the ball rolling.
- Who is going to win the India Super League trophy? - ATK Mohun Bagan looks the best side in the Indian Super League at the moment and having won it in 2019-20 with an impressive 3-1 win in the final over Chennaiyin, they’re looking good to defend their title in the 2020-21 season. At the time of writing, they’re second in the table and will see making yet another final as the bare minimum. It certainly helps that in Antonio Habas they have a fine coach who has been at ATK for a while and was in charge when they won two of their three titles.
- Who will be the top scorer of ISL? - Lithuanian star Nerijus Valskis is nothing if experienced. His long career has taken him to a remarkable 17 different clubs and even more amazingly: he’s never stayed at a club for more than one year so far. That’s not necessarily a good sign but the truth is that he’s scored plenty of goals wherever he’s gone. In his first season in the ISL with Chennaiyin he scored 15 goals in 20 matches to win the Golden Boot and is having a good season this year with Jamshedpur, where he already has 8 goals in 12 games. He has a two-year contract so will be around next season for sure.
- Who will be the assist leader of India Super League? - Brazilian playmaker Marceloho certainly knows the ISL pretty well given he’s now at his fourth different ISL team, Odisha FC. He’s previously played for Delhi Dynamos, Pune City, and Hyderabad FC. He actually sits second for the most assists ever in the ISL with 18 and though at 33 maybe his best days are behind, he can still provide plenty of assists at this level.
ISL 2021 Teams
As we've said already, ATK looks the side very much to beat but another side who could go well are Mumbai City. They won the competition back in 2016, made the semis in 2018-19 and are currently top of the table for the 2020-21 season. In forwarding areas, they’re lucky enough to be able to count on talented French playmaker Hugo Boumous while former Premier League striker Adam le Fondre, on loan from Sydney FC, has been deadly in front of goal. But it’s perhaps in defence that they’ve really shone, conceding just 4 goals in their first 11 games, which is remarkable and a testament to the good work done by new coach Sergio Lobera. So they might rate a good bet to keep a clean sheet or to win games to nil.
Jamshedpur are unlikely to be a good bet when it comes to actually win the title in 2021-22 but there’s one area where they do trump all the India Super League teams: indiscipline! They’re ranked fourth so far for the most yellow cards with 28 during the 2020-21 season but they've already had four red cards for the season in just 12 matches so could be a good bet to have a player sent off in their games or to get more cards than the opposition.
On a different note, Northeast Utd looks like a side set up to get plenty of draws. A side mostly set up to defend well, they secured six draws in their first 11 matches during the 2020-21 season so, at odds of over 3.3, they seem like a good wager for a stalemate almost irrespective of who they play.
As for Odisha, 2021-22 could be a season of struggle for them. They have just two semi-finals to their name ahead in seven seasons and are generally around the bottom of the table most years and this despite having in Marcelinho and skipper Steven Taylor two high-class players. They could be a good bet to finish rock bottom.