Euro 2021 Betting & Odds from 10CRIC
In an ever-competitive marketplace, 10CRIC is quickly becoming the preferred choice of Indian football betting fans who know that at 10CRIC they can get the best experience of a premium betting site.
That includes getting the highest odds, so you always get the most value out of your winning bets, offering more sports and competitions than anyone else, providing special selections of betting markets. And for those who enjoy playing games - a top-class Casino is available as well. There you’ll find all the best slots, table games and speciality games, even including a few old Indian favourites.
10CRIC’s other benefits include a high-quality betting app and lots of exclusive promotions, both of which we’ll discuss below.
With Euro 2021 coming up, that’s even more reason to have an account here at 10CRIC and to start benefiting from all those great features.
We’ll have some of the best Euro 2021 odds around and no shortage of varied and exciting markets for you to get involved in before and during this great football tournament, making 10CRIC the home of Euro 2021 betting.
UEFA Euro 2021 Betting odds
When it comes to Euro 2021, our betting odds tend to come into three different types and we’re about to talk you through them.
- Pre-game Euro 2021 betting odds - Ahead of each game, we’ll have the best Euro Cup odds on a huge variety of markets available right up until the start of the match. That includes old favourites like the match-winner, over/under 2.5 goals, correct score, first goalscorer and the number of corners in the game. But in this day and age, there are lots of other intriguing markets looking at lots of other aspects of the game. Such as how many yellow cards there will be per team, whether there will be a red card in the game, how many offsides there will be in the match or how many shots on target a player like Harry Kane or Cristiano Ronaldo may have.
- Outright Euro 2021 betting odds - If you’d rather focus on the tournament-long markets, then there are no shortage of Outright Euro 2021 markets. These are the ones that are generally settled at the end of the tournament and will suit the bettor who likes to look at things long-term. Markets in this category include: outright winner, top goalscorer, to make the final, to win the group or team to score the most goals.
- Live Euro 2021 betting odds - You can bet live on every 2021 match here at 10CRIC. That means betting after the match has started and all the way till the end of it. 10CRIC generally offer Live Euro 2021 betting odds on most of the markets that are available for pre-match betting, such as match winner, correct score and the number of goals.
Live betting means you can watch some of the game before getting involved and benefiting from higher odds when the team you want to back have gone a goal down, for example.
UEFA Euro 2021 Betting Promotions
A sports betting company needs to have done lots of things right to be worthy of your custom.
Such as covering all the main sports, offering high odds, having a good mobile product and a helpful Customer Service team to help with any queries.
But the best sports betting sites all give out strong bonuses as well, just to give a little back.
It all starts with a welcome bonus where you double up on your first deposit, up to a maximum of ₹10,000. So, whatever you deposit, 10CRIC will double it up to that amount.
That’s twice the cash in your account to bet with and give you twice the chances to get ahead. They’ll also throw in 20 free spins to use on the popular slot, The King. Even if casino games aren’t really your thing, those free spins can lead to some nice wins, so make sure you at least use them.
Beyond the welcome offer, there are further reload bonuses and free bets you can pick up along the way. But another thing they do at 10CRIC is to have special promos around special events so there will certainly be some Euro 2021 promotions to look forward to.
10CRIC Euro 2021 Betting App
It’s quickly becoming the case that if you’re a sports betting company, you’re going to need a good betting app. After all, these days when everyone is obsessed with using their smartphone for everything, standards are high in terms of what customers demand from an app.
A good betting app allows you to have the same (or better) experience as you would using your laptop or desktop. That means it needs to be easy to use, quick and that it allows you to do all the things you need to do from your phone. That obviously starts with being able to place bets round the clock but also includes such things as being able to make deposits and withdrawals, reading market rules or contacting Customer Service.
As an extra safety layer that even your desktop won’t have, the 10CRIC betting app can be accessed using your fingerprint. That means that it’s extremely safe against hackers and fraudsters and a very convenient and safe, fast and easy way to log into your account, without usernames and passwords.
Other advantages of the 10CRIC Euro 2021 betting app are that it’s completely free to download and very fast to download. Just like betting at 10CRIC is perfectly legal for Indian customers, so is downloading and using the app.
It should be pointed out that there isn’t actually a specific Euro 2021 app here at 10CRIC. We don’t have a separate app just for the Euros, but as we said you can enjoy the full functionality of the main site and get all Euro Football Cup promotions, markets and surprices.
Rather, the 10CRIC betting app only needs to be downloaded once and is then ready to use on whatever sport or specific competition you wish to bet on.
You’ll surely be out and about sometimes while Euro 2021 is going on so you’ll have lots of chances to make use of the 10CRIC app.
UEFA Euro 2021
The UEFA Euro 2021 championship was, of course, meant to be held last summer but due to the Coronavirus, will now be held in the summer of 2021.
It will take place between 11 June and 11 July 2021 and UEFA are keen to stick to the plan of hosting games in as many as 12 different European cities including Amsterdam, Brussels, Bilbao, Glasgow and Rome, where Italy will play Turkey in the opening game of the tournament. But we’ll have to wait and see if this will be possible to have games in those 12 cities.
What we do know is that both semis and the final itself will be held in Wembley Stadium, in London. As one of the game’s biggest stadiums and with such good infrastructures, it certainly makes sense.
24 teams will be taking part and with no host nation as such, this could be the most open Euros ever.
Portugal is the defending champions after their heroic 1-0 win over France five years ago in Paris and Cristiano Ronaldo will as ever, be their captain, main goal threat and big star as they look to defend their title. But this is a tournament stacked with world-class teams so it won’t be easy.
Euro 2021 Betting Predictions
It’s a big tournament and there’s lots of information doing the rounds about who can win it, be top goalscorer or have a better tournament than expected. Luckily for you, our experts here at 10CRIC are in a position to give you the real lowdown with some great Euro 2021 predictions! Here are the best of the early Euro 2021 tips.
- Who is going to win the Euro 2021 trophy? - 10CRIC is making England, France and Belgium the joint-favourites at 6.5. France have to be respected with a rich squad and a World Cup win last time out and Belgium have lots of strength in attacking areas where Kevin de Bruyne, Eden Hazard and Romelu Lukaku are just three of the players who can make a real difference.But it could pay to go to England. This is the best squad they’ve had in years with lots of competition for places in all areas. Harry Kane is their main man but with Harry Maguire, Eric Dier, Jordan Henderson and Mason Mount helping form the spine of the team, they have a good mix of youth and experience in players who do it week-in-week-out in the Premier League, arguably the world’s top football league. Add the experienced and calm manager Gareth Southgate to the equation and they could be the team to beat.
- Who will be the top scorer of Euro 2021? - Belgian star Romelu Lukaku is right up there with the best strikers in the world and has improved his game since moving to Inter Milan, where he’s coached by Antonio Conte. He’s scored plenty since his move and will also benefit at Euro 2021 from playing in an attacking side who score lots of goals.
- Who will be the assist leader of Euro 2021? - We just mentioned him, but Kevin de Bruyne could be the man to beat here. He’s one of the few players in the world who loves assisting more than he does scoring and his threat with long passes, through balls and set pieces is huge, just waiting for someone else to finish off his good work. He could be the Assist King.
UEFA Euro 2021 Teams
There are 24 Euro 2021 teams and though there are only five or six sides who can win it if they go on a good run, all 24 will be playing like their lives depend on it, perfectly normal when you consider this is European football’s biggest event.
An improving side is the Netherlands, who have some good youngsters and some good senior players like Giorgino Wijnaldum and Ryan Babel who have lots of international experience. But they lost coach Ronald Koeman to Barcelona and that could make a difference.
Spain could go well, as well. They’ve had four or five years of struggle as they lost lots of older players like David Silva and Andres Iniesta at once but with some good younger players coming through, they’re back to playing their slick, passing-style game to good effect.
Portugal is certainly expected to put up a good fight as defending champions. Interestingly, they seem to have a much stronger team than when they won this three years ago in Paris. Cristiano Ronaldo is still there of course but they now have far more attacking options with the hard being knowing who to leave out when you have guys like Joao Felix, Diego Jota and Daniel Podence. We know they’re good under pressure, keep possession well and are very good technically, so they’ll be tough to beat.
At the other end of the scale, there are a few sides who may find Euro 2021 a little too hot to handle. North Macedonia will be making their debut in a major tournament, Finland could struggle as well, while Scotland is somewhat limited, particularly in attack. Hungary has the advantage of playing two of their games at home but considering they have Portugal, France and Germany in their group, they’ll need all the help they can get.