Wheel and Lottery Games
10CRIC offers a fantastic range of exciting games to suit everyone, from multi-reel and jackpot slots to classic Roulette and Blackjack to unique Live Dealer experiences. One such collection of unique live games comes under the category of Wheel and Lottery Games. These are live wheel-based games offering you the chance to win big money by betting on your favourite or lucky numbers.
Wheel and Lottery Games India residents can play at 10CRIC including the Monaco supercar themed Wheel of Fortune, the live game show style multiplier-rich Dream Catcher, and the famous property-based board game adapted for big wheel entertainment, Monopoly. Whether you prefer to play on your computer, tablet or mobile phone, these games make you the star of the show and offer you the chance to win big at the same time!
Wheel and Lottery Games
|Wheel of Fortune||Dream Catcher||Monopoly|
Play Online Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune is a live casino game featuring a numbered wheel that is spun, offering players the chance to bet on where the wheel will stop as indicated by the 'wheel clapper'. The Wheel of Fortune India friendly live casino game is a popular choice with players thanks to its simple design combined with very fast gameplay. The fact that the Wheel of Fortune live dealer adds an element of realism to the game makes it even more exciting to play!
When you play Wheel of Fortune online you'll be greeted by the live video placeholder screen at the top, which also features the last 5 wheel results, the top wins of the last result and a countdown to the next wheel spin.
Below that, you'll see an area for placing your bets, including the various betting options, your bet slip and your betting history.
When the live stream starts, you'll see the live dealer standing next to a large wheel (the Wheel of Fortune!), which is split into red, black and grey sections that are numbered from 1 to 18, with an extra section containing a star trophy. Every 3 minutes, the Wheel of Fortune is spun by the live dealer and your goal is to bet on where the wheel will land.
If you look at the area for placing your bets, you'll see the available betting options. You can choose to bet on a specific number, a range of numbers, one half of the wheel, colour, trophy, and even/odd options, with each paying odds of 1/1 to 17/1.
The Wheel of Fortune studio itself is themed around big money, with a very attractive supercar to the right and Monaco local time displayed in front of the city skyline in the background. Watch the wheel land on your number and you could very well end up with a car like that!
How to Play Wheel of Fortune Online?
Ready to take that big wheel for a spin? Let's take a look at how to play Wheel of Fortune! You'll find the game in the Wheel and Lottery section of the Live Casino page. Click it to open the game and you'll most likely be greeted by the live video placeholder image, with the countdown on the left showing you when the next wheel spin will happen. It's a good idea to watch a few of these live wheel spins to see how it all works first. As you'll see, each spin takes only a few seconds to complete and there is only a minute or two between each spin, making this game both easy and fast!
In the betting section, you'll see all your available options. The time between spins is your time to place your bets. Choose one of the headers called Numbers, Colour or Even/Odd to browse through the betting options. Click on the one you'd like to bet on and it will automatically be added to your bet slip on the right. You can then choose your stake by typing in or selecting the set values under the Amount box. Just above the Place Bet button, you'll see Possible Win, which shows you how much you stand to win if your bet comes up. Click the blue Place Bet button to place your bet for the next wheel spin.
When the countdown reaches zero, the live video will appear and the live dealer will spin the Wheel of Fortune. The number it lands on as indicated by the 'wheel clapper' will be announced by the live dealer and all winning bets will be paid instantly. You can check your previous bets by looking at your Bet History, which is displayed under your Betslip.
Benefits of Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune is a very popular game in India but what is it about the game that makes it so special? A game of lucky numbers will always be appealing but there are several aspects of this game that make it a winner with many players at 10CRIC. Here's a look at some of the benefits of playing this simple yet very appealing live casino game:
- Live Dealer: What makes Wheel of Fortune live is the real person who is there to spin the wheel just for you! It's the social element that injects life into this game, adding an extra touch of excitement that only live-action can bring. Not only will your live dealer spin the wheel, but they'll also announce the winning number and congratulate you when you win, making the whole experience feel tailored to you!
- Mobile-Friendly: Every version is a Wheel of Fortune mobile-friendly version thanks to the design of this appealing game. You can choose to play on your computer, tablet or smartphone on the 10CRIC website, or you can download the 10CRIC App onto your iOS or Android device. Either way, a smooth, user-friendly and exciting gaming experience is waiting for you with Wheel of Fortune!
- Native Speaking Dealers: You'll always feel more at ease when someone talks to you in your native language and that's what you get when you play Wheel of Fortune. The live dealers speak in clear, understandable language, making it easy to hear the winning numbers. You'll feel so at home it'll be like your own personal live casino!
- Unique User Interface: The layout of this game is very user-orientated, from the well-placed live video placeholder image to the clean, simple design of your betting options. Everything is within easy reach no matter what device you play on, and you'll always know when the next wheel spin is due thanks to the visual countdown. Placing your bet is as easy as clicking your bet option of choice, choosing your stake and clicking Place Bet.
- Play with Rupees: Forget trying to convert foreign money in your head, you can play Wheel of Fortune in Rupees here at 10CRIC! Your stake, how much you'll win, your balance and your betting history are all available in Rupees. Even the top 3 wins of the last wheel spin are in Rupees! It's just another small but crucial detail that makes this a more personal live casino gaming experience, designed with you in mind!
Wheel of Fortune just feels like a game for winners, thanks to its Monaco city backdrop, that flashy supercar sitting there, tempting you to imagine driving it, and the general classy feel of the game and its live dealer. The ease with which you can win large amounts of money rather quickly playing this game also contributes to its wide appeal, making it a must-try!
What are the Payouts of Wheel of Fortune?
So how much can you expect to win playing this game? Your Wheel of Fortune payout very much depends on how much you bet and the specific bet you choose. Let's look at these in detail:
Wheel and Lottery Games
1-18 - Pays 17/1
1-6, 7-12 or 13-18 - Pays 2/1
More Than 9.5 or Less Than 9.5
Pays 1/1 (Evens)
|Grey, Red or Black sector - Pays 2/1||Star Cup sector - Pays 17/1|
|Any Even/Odd number - Pays 1/1 (Evens)||Even/Odd number in Grey/Red/Black sector - Pays 5/1|
Let's look at a couple of examples…
Imagine you bet ₹100 on the wheel to land on number 6. If it does, your payout is worked out as your stake multiplied by the payout odds. In this case, a selected number bet pays out at 17/1. So your stake (₹100) multiplied by the payout odds (17/1) gives you ₹1,700 in winnings.
In another example, let's say you bet ₹300 on the wheel to land on an Even number in a Grey sector. If this comes up, your payout will be your stake (₹300) multiplied by the payout odds (5/1), giving you ₹1,500 in winnings.
Play Online Dream Catcher
The Dream Catcher online game is one of those rare live casino games that wouldn't look out of place on TV! Thanks to its enthusiastic Dream Catcher live dealer, who can often be found singing and dancing between spins of the giant wheel, this is one game that's overflowing with excitement and appeal.
The Dream Catcher India accessible live casino game is set in a professionally lit, multicoloured, criss-cross backed studio with a giant Dream Catcher wheel sitting centre stage. Just to the right is your Dream Catcher live dealer's podium, though the exuberant live dealer can often be found anywhere on the stage as they riff and sing during wheel spins, providing an added element of entertainment.
The Dream Catcher wheel itself is split into various segments containing the numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40. A bet on one of these numbers results not only in a win if it comes up, but that win is also multiplied by the same number, eg. bet ₹100 on 20 and if it comes up you win ₹2,000 (₹100 x 20)! Also on the wheel are 2 multiplier segments: 2x and 7x. If the wheel pointer at the top lands on one of these when the wheel stops spinning, the wheel is spun again with all bets in place. Winning bets on the respin are then multiplied by both the winning number and the previous spin's multiplier!
This game is not only appealing in itself, but the combination of good chat and an enthusiastic host make Dream Catcher a unique experience in both live gaming and entertainment, offering a chance to win big on your lucky numbers, multiply those winnings, and enjoy being a part of the show too.
How to Play Dream Catcher Online?
Ready to be part of this exciting game show? Here we'll take you through how to play Dream Catcher for the best experience. You'll find the Dream Catcher game in the Live Casino section of the 10CRIC website, under Wheel and Lottery. Alternatively, you can search for the game by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering Dream Catcher. Click the game to open it.
Once the game opens you'll immediately see the show in progress, with the Dream Catcher, a live dealer in any combination of gold, green and red holding a microphone and spinning the giant Dream Catcher wheel. Watch for a few spins so you can get a feel for the speed of the game and familiarise yourself with the various betting options and sections of the screen. You may find the live video itself adjusting to suit your internet speed for optimal performance.
Underneath the live video, you'll see 6 different coloured money notes with the numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40 on them, and below these are your chip amounts. To place a bet, simply choose your chip amount and click on the numbered note you wish to bet on. This is the number that you want to wheel to stop on. Once you've placed your bets the live dealer will spin the wheel and the number it stops on will determine the winning number. If you bet on that number, you win!
Look out for the 2x and 7x Multiplier spots: if the wheel stops on one of those, the live dealer will spin again, with all bets remaining in place. Land your lucky number on this spin and not only will your stake be multiplied by that number, but it'll also be multiplied by the previous spin's multiplier (x2 or x7)!
You also have the option of betting on all numbers simply by clicking on the Bet On All button. This will place your last bet on all the numbers at once.
You can chat with other players and the live dealer in the box to the left and in the area to the right you'll be able to track the numbers from previous wheel spins.
How does Dream Catcher Game work?
The Dream Catcher live casino game is a unique and fun experience that manages to combine the entertainment factor of a game show with the appeal of lucky number wheel games, and the results are pretty awesome! But how does Dream Catcher actually work? Let's take a closer look at what makes this game and its wheel so unique:
- How to bet Rupees on the Money Wheel?: What makes Wheel of Fortune live is the real person who is there to spin the wheel just for you! It's the social element that injects life into this game, adding an extra touch of excitement that only live-action can bring. Not only will your live dealer spin the wheel, but they'll also announce the winning number and congratulate you when you win, making the whole experience feel tailored to you!
- How does the 2x or 7x Multiplier work?: On the Dream Catcher wheel, you will see 2 sections that are not plain numbers. These are the 2x Multiplier and the 7x Multiplier. Something different happens if the wheel stops on one of these: the live dealer will respin the wheel! Bets on the previous spin will remain in place for the respin. If the wheel stops on your number after this respin, not only is your stake multiplied by that number, it's also multiplied by the previous spin's 2x or 7x Multiplier for even bigger wins!
- How many times does a number appear on the Money Wheel?: There are 54 different segments on the Dream Catcher wheel and the 6 numbers - 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40 - plus the 2x and 7x Multipliers occupy these segments in the following proportions:
Wheel number Segments 1 23 2 15 5 7 10 4 20 2 40 1 2x 1 7x 1
This is why the different numbers pay different multipliers, with the ones appearing more often paying less than the ones appearing less often.
- Shortcuts: Dream Catcher offers various one-click shortcuts, relieving you of the annoying repetition of taking several steps to do the same thing. The first and probably most commonly used is the Repeat button, which simply places your last bet in a single click. The Double button will place double your last bet in just 1 click. Click the Bet On All button and your last bet will automatically be placed on all the numbers. And if you click the Autoplay button, you'll be able to set up 5 to 100 rounds of your last bet, so you can just sit back and watch the action!
Enjoy this game at 10CRIC and you'll also get Dream Catcher mobile accessibility, so you can play on your mobile tablet and smartphone on the 10CRIC website or by downloading the 10CRIC App iOS or Android version!
What is the Return-to-player (RTP) Live Dream Catcher?
You may have heard the phrase 'return to player', often abbreviated to RTP, but what is this, what does it mean for the player and what is it for Dream Catcher?
Return to player is a metric that is required by law in many countries to be visible on any gambling machine or game, such as slots, Roulette, Blackjack and pretty much every other online casino game out there. It's basically a measure of how much the game will pay back to players in the long run and is expressed as a percentage of the money that is played.
You may be familiar with the term 'house edge', which is the percentage of all wagers that the online casino will make a profit on a game. The RTP is basically the same idea, just from the players' perspective. In theoretical terms, if a game has an RTP of 96%, that means that for every ₹100 played on that game, ₹96 will be paid out to players in the long run. Bear in mind, that is players in general, not specifically you! It also means the game has a house edge of 4%.
Dream Catcher has a theoretical RTP of 90.57% to 96.58%, making it a fairly attractive game to play.
Play Online Live Monopoly
You may have heard of the family board game Monopoly. Well, there is an online wheel-based version of the game that goes by the same name! The Monopoly live dealer game features a giant wheel, a real person to spin that wheel and a virtual Mr Monopoly who sips coffee or reads the newspaper from an armchair and oversees the show.
The Monopoly India accessible live game is set in a studio that's designed to look like the luxurious penthouse level of a skyscraper, complete with marble floor, champagne, cream and gold colour scheme, and large glass windows overlooking the city that surrounds a Monopoly board game. The smartly dressed live dealer can be found at the gold dice-laden podium but will move around the studio as they spin the wheel and make way for Mr Monopoly's starring roles!
The main game of Monopoly online involves guessing which numbers the wheel will land on: 1, 2, 5 or 10. The wheel can also land on one of the Chance segments for a cash prize or wheel respin with an extra multiplier. There are two other betting options on the wheel - the 2 rolls or 4 rolls - which unlock the game's bonus round!
The bonus round is where the virtual Mr Monopoly comes to life and acts as your play piece as he leaves the building and moves to the giant Monopoly board game outside. The board will be set up with various multipliers and buildings: if you land on one of these after a dice roll, you win! Each double rolled adds another roll to your total, giving you the chance to play longer and win even more! When all the dice rolls have been played, it's back to the studio to count your winnings and play on!
How to Play Monopoly Online?
A live dealer wheel-based version of Monopoly? Sounds like fun, right? So let's take a closer look at how to play Monopoly. You'll find the game in the Live Casino section of the 10CRIC website under Wheel and Lottery Games, or you can search for it by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and entering the game name Monopoly. Then simply click to open the game.
When the game opens it will first make any adjustments for optimal performance according to your internet connection. You'll see the live video of the studio featuring the Monopoly wheel, your live dealer and Mr Monopoly himself. You may find yourself watching the bonus round triggered by a previous spin, but it will quickly return to the studio so you can begin playing.
Underneath the live video, you'll see your betting options, which are Monopoly money notes numbered as 1, 2, 5 and 10, plus the 2 rolls and 4 rolls special notes. Under these notes, you'll see your betting chips. It's a good idea to watch a few spins of the wheel first to familiarise yourself with the gameplay. Then, when you're ready, simply choose a chip value and click on the note representing the number you want the wheel to land on during the next spin. If your number comes up, your stake is multiplied by that number to give you your winnings.
If the wheel lands on one of the Chance segments, Mr Monopoly will stand up and whip a Chance card from his pocket, awarding you either a cash prize or a multiplier for a respin. If it's a multiplier respin, your bets will stay in place for the respin and if your number comes up, your stake is multiplied by both the number and the Chance card multiplier!
But the big money comes from the bonus game! If you bet and the wheel lands on 2 rolls or 4 rolls, the Monopoly bonus game is triggered, with Mr Monopoly moving round the board outside to collect massive multiplier winnings for you!
What are the Benefits of Monopoly?
Did you know that this live wheel-based version of Monopoly was awarded Game of the Year by eGR in 2019? It is such a fan favourite thanks to its magical combination of live show entertainment, family favourite board game familiarity, virtual reality inclusion and winning potential. Let's look at what makes this game such a huge hit:
- Live Dealer: What makes this game of Monopoly live is the live dealer, who serves as the show's host, offering entertaining chat between spins. You'll find them dressed in their best, singing, dancing, joking and interacting with players on chat on either side of the wheel. This level of interactivity makes Monopoly a really fun and exciting game to play, putting you at the centre of the action as the star of your very own game show!
- Mobile-Friendly: he Monopoly mobile version is just as accessible as the web-based version, giving you the choice of playing from your computer, tablet or mobile from the 10CRIC website, or downloading the iOS and Android compatible 10CRIC App for truly mobile gaming on the go. Whichever version you choose to play, you're always the star of this excellent quality game show!
- Exclusive Quality: This game is like nothing you've ever seen. The wheel has been specially designed and set in a professionally constructed studio, complete with quality lighting, background music, sound effects and even a virtual Mr Monopoly who has his own roles to play! And when you hit that bonus game, Mr Monopoly will take you outside to the fantastic 3D Monopoly board game to play for some serious multiplier money. Monopoly is one of a kind game with superb crafting and design that has to be experienced to be believed!
- Play with Rupees: Yes, you can even play Monopoly with Rupees! Open the game for yourself and you'll see all the chip values are in Rupees. When you place your bets, your total bet amount will be shown in Rupees and when you win, your winnings will be in Rupees too. Even the roll call of player wins will be displayed in Rupees! Forget worrying about currency conversions, at 10CRIC you can enjoy playing Monopoly in your own currency!
Monopoly is one live game that must be experienced to appreciate the sheer depth of design, entertainment value and wins potential that's on offer - make sure you give it a go!
3D Monopoly Bonus Game and a Chance feature
The main game involving betting on the wheel to land on the numbers 1, 2, 5 and 10 is thrilling enough, but when you add in the extra Chance and 3D Monopoly Bonus Game features, that's when this game becomes something extraordinary!
On the Monopoly wheel, you'll notice there are two Chance segments. These give you the chance to win extra on top of your normal number bet. If the wheel lands on one of these Chance segments, Mr Monopoly will stand up and reveal a Chance card with either a cash award or a multiplier respin. If it's a cash award, this is awarded to all players. If it's a multiplier respin, all bets remain in place as the live dealer spins the wheel again. If your number comes up on the respin, you'll win your stake multiplied by your number, as usual, but then multiplied by the Chance card multiplier too!
But it's the 3D Monopoly Bonus Game that everyone crosses their fingers for! Bet on the 2 rolls or 4 rolls notes and if the wheel lands on it, Mr Monopoly takes you outside to the giant 3D Monopoly board game! The game is randomly set up with various multipliers and buildings added to the properties on the board. The automatic dice roller is activated by the live dealer and Mr Monopoly moves along the board according to the number that's rolled. Landing on properties awards increasing multipliers according to the property's value, while landing on Chance or Community Chest places can award prizes or apply fees, just as in the board game! Don't land Mr Monopoly in Jail or you'll need to roll a double to get him out, but roll a double any other time and you'll get an extra dice roll! And if you pass GO, all the multipliers on the board will be doubled, adding up to explosive win potential!
10CRIC India Casino and Live Casino Bonuses
So why play these games at 10CRIC? One of the most attractive reasons to enjoy these fantastic wheel-based games right here at 10CRIC is the range of rewarding promotions available to you. These give you extra funds to play with so you can enjoy even more wheel spins for even more chances of winning!
What kind of offers can you get at 10CRIC? The rewards start with your very first deposit at 10CRIC, with a bonus, or even a collection of bonuses, waiting in Sport, Casino and Live Casino. If you think you'll love Live Casino games like Wheel of Fortune, Dream Catcher and Monopoly, the Live Casino Welcome is the one for you, giving you up to ₹20,000 extra on your first deposit - that's a lot of extra wheel spins!
And those rewards keep coming your way with the Live Casino Loyalty Bonus giving you up to ₹2,500 every week just for playing, and a regular top-up coming your way in the form of the ₹10,000 Weekly Reload!
But there are even more ways to add extra funds to your bankroll at 10CRIC! If you like playing slots, check out Slots Refund Wednesdays, which gives you up to ₹5,000 cashback every Wednesday based on your slots gameplay over the previous week. And guess what? You can use that cashback to play Live Casino games like Wheel of Fortune, Dream Catcher and Monopoly!
Plus, look out for our special leaderboard races and cash giveaways, like our current Summer League, Assembles promo, where your gameplay on certain games wins you entries to weekly draws awarding a total of ₹45 lakh in cash prizes!
New offers appear on our Promotions Page all the time, so if you don't see the above ones listed, don't worry, there will be others that are just as rewarding! Be sure to bookmark our Promotions Page to get the most out of your gameplay at 10CRIC!
Once you perform a deposit via any of the deposit methods on the website, the ‘Upload files’ facility will appear, and you will be able to upload copies of identity documents via the “Account Verification”.
Please click on the "DEPOSIT" button to make your first deposit with us.Deposit Now