Play The Royal Family Slot Game Online
The Royal Family is a 25 payline slot game with an old-fashioned jesters and knights type theme that is very popular with online slot players.
The Royal Family Slot Game has a number of interesting features that make it both fun and rewarding to play.
The Royal Family in 10CRIC India
|How to play The Royal Family in 10CRIC||The Royal Family Jackpot and Bonus|
Everything you need to know about the game
|The Royal Family Rules||How to place a bet?|
|How to increase the bet?||The Royal Family Limits|
Such slot games appeal to players for their ability to take you away from the stress of everyday life and step into a different world for a while. And that different world could result in riches you can take back to the real world! This game is designed by a company called Yggdrasil, who is a well-known games provider in the online gaming industry, with many other games in their collection. At 10CRIC you can play the most exciting ones.
If you want to play online The Royal Family is available at 10CRIC. Here you can play on your computer, tablet or mobile via the 10CRIC website, or by playing The Royal Family app friendly version on the 10CRIC App. Online The Royal Family India-specific access is not an issue at 10CRIC, so you can open the game and play without any worries. Remember, the great thing about playing at 10CRIC in India is that you can deposit, play and withdraw in your own currency. So, if you're ready to find out more about how to play The Royal Family, read on. We'll go through everything you need to know about this game, from how to play, to how much you can expect to win, and everything in between!
How to Play The Royal Family on 10CRIC?
As mentioned before, at 10CRIC The Royal Family slot game is available for you to play however you want. That means you can enjoy the game on your computer, tablet or mobile phone from the 10CRIC website, or you can download the 10CRIC App and play The Royal Family from there on any Android or Apple smartphone. In order to play the game at 10CRIC, you need to open an account first, which is very easy to do by following the steps below:
- Click Join Now - Click on the yellow Join Now button in the top right corner.
- Enter Details - The registration form will open, asking you to fill in your name, date of birth and email address. Make sure these details match those on your ID, then click the Next button.
- Choose Username - The final page of the registration process asks you to choose a username and password for your account, select a currency (INR by default), enter a referrer code if you have one and enter the 4-digit code displayed in the box. Be sure to tick the T&Cs box then click Create My Account.
- You already have an account in 10CRIC - That is great, you only have to log in and win from the amazing slot The Royal Family
Once you've opened your new 10CRIC account, you'll then need to make your first deposit so you have funds to play the game with. If you want some extra funds to play with on top of whatever you deposit, check out our available Welcome Bonuses and enter the relevant code when depositing to claim. When you've added funds to your account, you can then open The Royal Family slot game and start playing!
The Royal Family Jackpot
Let's get straight to the information that everyone wants to know: how much can you win playing The Royal Family? What is The Royal Family jackpot? With this particular game, the answer to that question depends on how much you choose to bet. It also depends on how many symbols you can match along with one or more of the game's 25 paylines and what the value of those symbols is.
Other factors also come into play, including the game's features, which don't award a set value. The free spins feature, for example, can award you anything from 8 to 24 free spins, and there's no way to tell how much you stand to win during those free spins.
On top of that, extra bonuses can be awarded during the free spins feature, such as extra wild symbols, fewer low-value symbols, bigger multipliers and additional free spins. In other words, the win potential in this game is pretty much unlimited! It all depends on how much you bet and how the game plays out. That's one reason this game is so appealing!
Everything that You Need to Know About The Royal Family
So you're interested in playing The Royal Family slot game? Great! Before you dive right in, let's get to know this game a little bit better so you know what to expect when you open it for the first time. That means you can skip worrying about how it all works and get straight to the good stuff: playing and winning! Read on to find out more about the rules of this game, how to place a bet, how to increase your betting amount, what the limits are and all about the game's payouts.
What are the rules you need to follow while playing The Royal Family?
So the first thing to do is learn The Royal Family rules. When you open the game, you'll see a + symbol to the left. This will open or close the options menu and it's in here that you'll find both the paytable (i symbol) and the game rules (§ symbol). Here is a closer look at the basic rules of The Royal Family:
- Spin the reels: Your aim is to match 3, 4 or 5 symbols along one or more of the game's 25 paylines. You'll find the symbols and their values in the paytable section.
- Wild symbol: This symbol can stand in for any other symbol to help you make up a winning line. In this game, the wild symbol is the Jester. In the Free Spins feature, wilds stay in place for all of your free spins.
- Free Spins feature: A special game round called the Free Spins feature can be triggered by finding Free Spins Trophy symbols anywhere on the reels. 3, 4 or 5 symbols trigger 8, 16 or 24 free spins respectively.
- Feature prizes: Various feature symbols can be collected to boost your chances of winning during the Free Spins feature. Rewards can include additional wilds, fewer low-value symbols, extra free spins, bigger prize multipliers or a combination of these.
- Royal Chest: This symbol on reel 5 unlocks various prizes. In the base game, you can get a prize of 100 to 2,500 coins or 8 to 24 free spins. In the Free Spins feature, it can award you 2, 3 or 4 extra free spins or 1 to 3 sticky wilds.
How to Place a Bet While Playing The Royal Family?
So now you know a little bit about how the game works, but how do you actually bet on The Royal Family?
When you open The Royal Family slot game you'll notice a row of figures at the bottom, on both sides of the red spin button in the middle.
The left number 25 is the game's paylines, which you can't change. Next to that is the coin value and this is what you adjust to decide how much you want to bet. Simply use the - and + buttons to choose a coin value that suits you, then check the next box, cash bet, for how much you will bet per spin. To bet, simply click the red spin button.
How to Increase the Betting Amount?
Increasing your betting amount is just as easy as choosing your bet amount in the first place. Simply go to the coin value box and click the + button until you reach the coin value you want to use. Remember that the coin value is how much you want to bet per payline since 1 coin is assigned to each of the game's 25 paylines. As you adjust the coin value, you'll see the cash bet value change accordingly. That value is how much you will be betting every time you spin the reels.
What are Limits of The Royal Family?
Like other slot games, The Royal Family has limits in terms of how little and how much you can bet on the game per spin. This is really a safety measure to make sure you don't accidentally bet your whole bankroll in one spin, so it's a good thing to have! In this game, the minimum coin value is 0.20 and the maximum is 400. Taking into account the game's 25 paylines, that means the minimum bet per spin is 5.00 and the maximum bet per spin is 10,000.
So how do your winnings get worked out and added to your balance? You can find details of this on the game rules page within the game. Put simply, the payout per spin is worked out as the number and value of the symbols multiplied by the coin value (how much you bet per payline). This is calculated for each of the winning lines in that spin and a total win is displayed for you in the win box to the right of the red spin button. If you click on that box, you'll also be shown the number of coins you won. Your winnings are then added to your balance as shown in the next box to the right. When you leave the game, your balance will be updated on the 10CRIC site, then you can play something else or cash out!
Once you perform a deposit via any of the deposit methods on the website, the ‘Upload files’ facility will appear, and you will be able to upload copies of identity documents via the “Account Verification”.
Please click on the "DEPOSIT" button to make your first deposit with us.Deposit Now