Play The King Slot Game Online
The King is a simple yet very appealing 15 payline online slot game with an African savannah inspired theme, complete with trumpeting elephant sounds! The King here is, of course, the king of the jungle, the lion, and he plays a key role in helping you to win big in this slot game, as you'll find out below.
The King in 10CRIC India
|How to play The King in 10CRIC||The King Jackpot and Bonus|
Everything you need to know about the game
|The King Rules||How to place a bet?|
|How to increase the bet?||The King Limits|
If you like to play online, The King is one of those slots that's bound to become a firm favourite, as it has with many other players at 10CRIC. Why is that? The King slot games offer the chance to win cash, but without being overly complicated in design.
You can play The King at 10CRIC on your computer, tablet or mobile, as 10CRIC has made The King app-friendly. That means you can play this slot game on the 10CRIC App by downloading it to your mobile device, giving you the freedom to enjoy a bit of gameplay anytime, anywhere.
This particular slot is provided by game developer iSoftBet, a leading brand in slot game development, so you know you're going to get a quality gaming experience before you've even opened the game! So let's take a closer look at what this slot game, The King, is all about, including how you play it, how much you can win, what the rules are, and more.
How to Play The King on 10CRIC?
At 10CRIC The King slot game is a top choice, whether you want to play on your computer, tablet or mobile phone via the 10CRIC website or using the specially designed 10CRIC App. But how do you actually play this slot game at 10CRIC? The first thing you'll need to do is register a free account at 10CRIC, which is a very easy process. Here's a simple guide to registering in just a few easy steps:
- Click Join Now - Visit 10CRIC.com and click on the yellow Join Now button in the top right corner.
- Enter Details - The registration form will open, asking you to fill in your name, date of birth and email address. Make sure these details match those on your ID, then click the Next button.
- Choose Username - The final page of the registration process asks you to choose a username and password for your account, select a currency (INR by default), enter a referrer code if you have one and enter the 4-digit code displayed in the box. Be sure to tick the T&Cs box then click Create My Account.
- If you already have 10CRIC Account - Just Log In and WIN!
Once you've opened your new 10CRIC account by following the steps above, the next thing to do is make a deposit using one of the many available payment methods.
There are welcome bonuses available that will give you extra money to play with on top of your first deposit, so be sure to enter the correct code when depositing to claim one of them! Then, when you've got some funds to play with, simply find The King slot, open it and start playing!
The King Jackpot
So how much can you actually win playing this game? In other words, what is The King jackpot? Like many other slots, you win money when you match symbols along with one of the game's paylines. The amount of money you will win depends on the value of the symbol, how many of them you get on the payline, and how much you bet on the spin.
In this game, if it's big money you're looking to win (who isn't?), then the symbol you want to look out for is the Cash Wheel symbol. If you find 5 or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels after a spin, you'll get a respin. Each time another Cash Wheel symbol appears, you'll get another respin. The idea here is to get as many Cash Wheel symbols on the reels as you can, so you can get the chance to spin one of the Cash Wheels:
- 6-10 Cash Wheels symbols = Super Cash Wheel
- 11-14 Cash Wheel symbols = Mega Cash Wheel
- 15 Cash Wheel symbols = Epic Cash Wheel
When the Cash Wheel opens, you get to spin it and see where it lands, which will determine your prize. The better the Cash Wheel, the bigger the prizes, with the jackpot amount totalling 100,000!
Everything that You Need to Know About The King
So what's the big deal when it comes to The King Slot? What is it about this game that appeals to so many players? Well, you're in the right place to find out! Let's take a closer look at the game itself by checking out the slot rules that you need to follow to play, how to place a bet, how to increase your betting amount, what the limits of the game are, and the payouts.
What are the slot rules you need to follow while playing The King?
As with every slot game, there are rules that determine how the game is played and, more importantly, how you go about actually winning. You can check The King rules at any time by clicking on the little “i” symbol just to the left of the green spin button in the game. This will open a separate page containing details of the game. Let's take a look at them:
- Payouts: The first section of this slot you'll see on the rules page is all about what each symbol pays if you find 3, 4 or 5 of them on one of the game's 25 paylines. Some symbols are more important: the paw print is the game's Scatter symbol, with 3 anywhere on the reels triggering 8 Free Spins; the Cash Wheel symbols are the game's bonus trigger symbol, with 5 or more of them anywhere on the reels triggering the bonus round; and the Lion symbol is the game's wild, which means it substitutes for any other symbol, except Scatter and Cash Wheel, to help you make a winning line.
- King Spins: The next section explains the Free Spins that are triggered by the paw print scatter symbol. During your 8 Free Spins, up to 5 reels can spin in sync, increasing your chances of creating winning paylines.
- Cash Wheel Bonus: This section explains the main bonus round of this game, which is triggered by finding 5 or more Cash Wheel symbols anywhere on the reels. Respins give you the chance to add more, with the resulting total determining which Cash Wheel you get to spin for up to 100,000 coins: Super, Mega or Epic!
- Lines: The next section shows you each of the game's 25 paylines, so you know where you need to be matching those symbols!
- Rules: The final section gives details of how to set your bet, how to spin the reels, and how your bet is used to work out your payout and includes an explanation of the various buttons in the game.
How to Place a Bet While Playing The King?
Once you've had a read through the rules of the game and you're ready to start playing, the next thing to do is set how much you want to bet on The King slot. This is very easy to do.
When you have the game open, look to the right of the green spin button and you'll see a section that says Coin Value, with a little stack of coins just to the right of it. Click on that little stack of coins to open the bet settings. Here you can change your coin value to any of the options between the minimum of 0.80 and a maximum of 160. Remember that in this slot game there is 1 coin assigned to each of the 25 paylines, so your total bet per spin will be your coin value multiplied by 25.
How to Increase the Betting Amount?
Unlike other perhaps more complicated slot games, where there are various ways of tweaking your bet amount, this game keeps things very simple, with only one way to adjust your bet amount. Increasing or decreasing your bet amount is as simple as clicking that little stack of coins symbol and using the - and + buttons to choose a coin value that suits you. Just remember that your total bet is your coin value multiplied by 25, for the number of paylines you're playing in this game.
What are the Limits of The King?
So as you may have noticed, The King has limits in terms of how much you can bet per spin. There is a balance in this slot to be had between letting you bet what you want while ensuring you don't accidentally spend your entire bankroll in one spin! That's where these limits come in. In The King, the limits come in the form of the coin value, which ultimately affects your total bet. Your coin value limits range from 0.80 at the lower end and 160 at the upper end. Taking into account the games 25 paylines, this results in a bet per spin range of 20 - 4,000.
As mentioned before, how much you win depends on the symbols you match along with one of the slot game's paylines, how many of those symbols you've matched, and how much your bet is. Your payout is worked out by multiplying the coin value by the payout value of the symbol according to how many of those symbols you lined up on the payline. The game will work this out for every winning payline and give you a total win amount. You'll see each win displayed just above the stacked coin symbol, with more details of how much you won on the very bottom line.
These winnings will be added to your balance, which is also displayed on the bottom line. When you leave the game, your balance at 10CRIC will update to reflect your winnings and you can then play another game or cash out!
Once you perform a deposit via any of the deposit methods on the website, the ‘Upload files’ facility will appear, and you will be able to upload copies of identity documents via the “Account Verification”.
Please click on the "DEPOSIT" button to make your first deposit with us.Deposit Now