NBA Betting & Odds from 10CRIC
Although it has only been around since 2019, 10CRIC is easily India's best betting site. As its name implies, 10CRIC is the go-to option for cricket sports betting. We have many other sports available to bet on, including kabaddi, football, horse racing, and basketball. Another reason for our popularity is the live betting feature. They have great odds and easy transaction options for cashing out. That way, you can place live bets as they happen.
All that is fantastic, but we are more excited to discuss the opportunities for NBA betting within the 10CRIC website or mobile app. Introducing the NBA to our platform is a more recent development. However, we are excited about this because we have completely outdone any competitor in this space. We have the best NBA odds and compare well to the Las Vegas sportsbooks in the United States.
Throughout the rest of this article, we will explain information about NBA betting and NBA odds available on the 10CRIC platform, provide you with analysis of current NBA standings, our predictions and more.
NBA Betting Odds
We’ve decided to explain the differences in betting odds for our new players since 10CRIC is a global betting platform. The three main types of odds are fractional odds, decimal odds and American Moneyline odds. They only differ in terms of presentation, but all mean the same thing. For example, 2 to 1 odds show up like this: 2:1, 2 or +200.
That said, there are a few main ways to bet on NBA games on 10CRIC. The options include pre-game betting odds, outright betting odds and Live NBA betting odds.
- Pre-game NBA betting odds - These are estimates before the games have started. Usually, the payout for the team expected to win is less than the underdog team. There are also other metrics to bet on like total points, individual player stats and more.
- Outright NBA betting odds - Outright bets are based way into the future. Most players who bet on this are predicting what teams will win the Finals or Conference games.
- Live NBA betting odds - Betting this way is super popular due to the advancement of the internet. In real-time, the odds adjust to represent the current game, and you can bet on the same “pre-game” bets but at different odds.
All three of these different ways of betting are extremely popular. Most players will gamble using all three of those methods. The less likely an outcome happens, the higher the expected payout for betting.
For example, there are five teams in the NBA with absolutely terrible chances of winning the NBA Finals because of their current record. Therefore, the payouts for placing wagers on those teams are much higher than a safer wager like going with the Los Angeles Lakers or the New York Nets.
NBA Betting Promotions
10CRIC created its website to be the most competitive sports betting platform in India and around the globe. Therefore, it’s made a system of generous special bonuses, offers and promotions to help each player win.
The key focus of our sportsbook is it’s cricket odds and futures; however, it still covers all other major global sports. This includes a massive selection of promotions for these different sports as well.
Navigating over to the promotion tab is simple, and we even get you started with a generous welcome bonus of a 100% sports bonus up to ₹10,000 and 100 Free Spins on popular slot games.
Note that this promotion is avaivable in the time of writing, for the latest promotions please check our promotions page.
Even with such a vast selection of options to bet on, the 10CRIC betting app has a smooth interface and is easy to use. Ultimately, any sports betting enthusiastic should be enthusiastic about this site. We’re trying to push the NBA’s popularity to all our current and new players.
The NBA Bonus Rebound is the absolute best basketball blockbuster promotion we have. You could earn up to ₹4,000 weekly cashback. The way this works is simple. Place your bet on any NBA game or future odds, and you don’t have a winning bet, 10CRIC will give back up to ₹4,000.
The best part about this? It’s redeemable weekly! It means that you can bet for free! This bonus is simply one of the absolute best NBA promotions out there right now. It would be best if you took advantage of it.
10CRIC NBA Betting App
Throughout the globe, the smartphone is more popular than the laptop in terms of usage and applicability on a day-to-day basis. Some staggering estimates demonstrate that smartphone use has already crossed the 3 billion user threshold and is expected to grow by the millions in the next five years. It includes China, India and the United States, which already have more than 100 million users which will climb higher.
Our bookmakers at 10CRIC understand that smartphones are here to stay. That’s why the 10CRIC Betting App is there for you when you’re on the go. In our opinion, a betting company is only “as good as its betting app.” That’s why 10CRIC’s betting app is easy to download, efficient, simple to use, and most importantly, safe and secure.
The efficiency and ease of use are apparent just by playing around with its interface. But the security and safety of using the 10CRIC betting app are more critical.
On the NBA app, wager on all your favourite teams and place bets on live games in real-time. Whenever you want to play, a game is just a click away with the 10CRIC betting app. What are you waiting for? Download it now.
There have already been some crazy changes and postponements for certain games this season due to COVID-19 protocols. These measures can create disappointing changes in the NBA 2021 schedule and the absence of certain players from certain games.
However, that has not stopped some of the excitement between specific teams that have faced off. Looking forward, with the vaccination rollout starting to pick up steam in the U.S., this should help create more consistency in the future.
Teams will match-up evenly since players will have their full rosters. Overall, we predict, along with most sportsbooks, that the Los Angeles Lakers are still the best franchise to win the title like they did last year. Anthony Davis has been out at times for various reasons but Lebron James has carried most of the workload with ease. The Lakers pick up of Dennis Shroder helps ease some of the burdens for James since he is a traditional point guard.
We are also incredibly bullish on the New York Nets’ success after acquiring James Harden in a blockbuster deal. The Nets have secured a superpower team after years of being average. The newly assembled trifecta of Kyrie Irving, James Harden, and Kevin Durant has been on fire, and we don’t expect that to stop any time soon.
NBA 2021 Betting Predictions
Like we expect, the Lakers are the frontrunners to win the NBA title across all sportsbooks, but 10CRIC has the Lakers +340 whereas most Las Vegas books have the Lakers at +250 to win the title. Also, another favourable advantage for players is that here at 10CRIC we have the Nets as +460 whereas all popular Vegas books have them at +300.
We think you should take advantage of it, and compare some of the other odds yourself.
Also, don’t forget to check out our website for a few NBA tips, as well as some of our own NBA predictions below.
- Who is going to win the NBA Finals? - It’s overwhelmingly clear that the Lakers are poised to win the Championship once again. They have the experience, the know-how, and the most well-rounded team in the NBA from top to bottom. But, the Nets are making a strong case too with the acquisition of James Harden.
- Who will be the top scorer in the NBA? - Unsurprisingly, the leader right now is Golden State Warriors star, Stephen Curry. However, Bradley Beal is averaging the most points per game at 35.7 to Curry’s 27.7. So we think Beal may come out on top.
- Who will be the assist leader of the NBA? - Right now, this is a race between James Harden, Nikola Jokic, and Luka Doncic. Overall, our guess is as good as anyone’s in this department. However, based on his usage and position, we expect “The Joker” to be the assist leader.
NBA 2021 Teams
What can we expect from the teams? - Overall, the NBA is still exciting even though there is some disappointment in having to postpone games. It's in the fans and players' best interest to err on the side of caution to ensure that we will enjoy playoff basketball. To recap, we think the Nets and Lakers are the two frontrunners to win the title in this one. However, it seems like these few NBA teams can make a run at the title: the Portland Trailblazers, the Miami Heat, and the Denver Nuggets.
- The case for the Trailblazers: It seems like we’re here every year. The Trailblazers have an ultra-strong roster starting with Damien Lillard, CJ McCollum, and Jurusif Nurkic. However, they are consistently in the middle of the standings during the regular season and always barely make the playoffs. But, once in the playoffs, they are very hard to beat. Other teams should look out for them.
- The case for the Miami Heat: The Heat have primarily been out with star Jimmy Butler. He was dealing with an ankle injury early in the year and has missed the last several games due to COVID-19 protocol. Bam Adebayo and the rest of the team have been winning games, but are missing Butler’s leadership. This team is young and is scary good. Look out for them to make a run at the title which they just barely fell short of last year.
- The case for the Denver Nuggets: Nikola Jokic is averaging at least a double-double nightly and is on a tear in recent games. He is the leading fantasy basketball player by far and has a strong cast around him. They put up a strong push in the 2020 playoffs, and we should expect the same this time around.