Basketball EuroLeague Odds & Betting
Basketball is one of the world’s most popular sports. A 2020 poll by Sideline Sources ranked it as the third most popular sport, after football/soccer and cricket, with an estimated global fanbase of 2.2 billion people.
When most people think of basketball, North America’s NBA (National Basketball Association) likely springs to mind. After all, it’s one of the biggest leagues in the world. However, there are plenty of other worthwhile basketball leagues worth checking out. The EuroLeague is one of them.
EuroLeague Basketball (EB) is a governing body that incorporates two of Europe’s leading competitive basketball competitions (the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and 7DAYS EuroCup). The EB also manages and organises the EB Adidas Next Generation Tournament for under-18 players.
Basketball has started to gain increased popularity in India in recent years due to a partnership deal between EB and India’s renowned BKT tire company. Thanks to this boost in interest, EuroLeague odds are now easier to find for Indian punters.
We recommend anyone interested in EuroLeague 2021 betting check out 10CRIC. As one of India’s premier sportsbooks, we have a wide range of competitive odds for EuroLeague basketball games, plus special promotions such as a welcome bonus that matches an initial deposit of ₹1,000 with an extra ₹2,000 in free bets.
EuroLeague 2021 Betting Odds
Indian (and international) punters can take advantage of a decent range of EuroLeague betting odds at 10CRIC, including pre-game, outright and live betting odds.
We offer competitive pre-game EuroLeague betting odds as a spread, money line and over/under wagers. Spread bets involve two unevenly matched teams and often mean you’ll win a similar amount whichever one you bet on. A money line bet is a straightforward ‘choose which team wins’ wager, and over/under bets involve wagering on whether a team wins by over or under a specific score.
Outright EuroLeague betting odds involve picking the overall winner of an EB tournament. For example, 10CRIC offers outright odds on whether FC Barcelona, CSKA Moscow or Baskonia will be the 2020/2021 winner. We also offer straightforward yes/no bets on events such as Milano or Valencia Basket Club, making the final four.
Lastly, 10CRIC provides live streams of various sports, including different basketball games. The odds for these matches also fall into spread, money line and over/under groups but tend to fluctuate depending on the flow of the game.
For punters keen on in-play betting, we provide a handy live schedule so you can set yourself a reminder for any particular event that catches your eye.
10CRIC EuroLeague Betting App
As with many reputable online gambling sites, 10CRIC has a mobile version of its site available for download for Android and iOS devices. The 10CRIC betting app can be downloaded directly from our main site; all you have to do is scan a QR code with your phone (or click a yellow ‘download’ button).
Keep in mind that you’ll have to register with 10CRIC before you use the app, though. The upshot to this is that you’ll be able to access a range of welcome promotions for both the casino and sportsbook. Most of the sportsbook offers can be used on basketball matches, too.
Those punters hoping for a decent EuroLeague app are in luck, as our app offers a streamlined version of the parent site, complete with access to all its usual sports events - including EuroLeague games.
You can also use the same account across both the app and the main site, with all the same features. Aside from sports games, the 10CRIC betting app also includes fast, secure deposit and withdrawal options, the ability to place a bet with a minimum of clicks, and access to exactly the same promotions and bonuses.
EuroLeague 2021 Betting Promotions
Speaking of promotions, let’s take a look at the kind of things we have in store for new (and existing) players at 10CRIC. We’ve already mentioned one welcome bonus - the ‘Boss IPL Welcome Deal’, sponsored by cricket’s Universe Boss Chris Gayle, that awards a first deposit of ₹1,000 with ₹2,000 in free bets.
As you might expect from a site with a name like 10CRIC, cricket is its primary sport, with a few offers related to betting on the Indian Premier League. There are also featured promotions for punters who fancy a wager on tennis or football.
These latter offers involve betting on three or more tennis matches per week and getting cashback on football matches. Although there weren’t any specific EuroLeague promotions at the time of writing, basketball fans aren’t left out in the cold thanks to an NBA promotion. The rebound bonus rewards players with up to ₹4,000 cashback on games where your bet doesn’t win.
Despite the prevalence of other sports promotions, the aforementioned welcome bonus can be used on EuroLeague events. However, as with all promotions, always check the bonus terms and conditions for any wagering requirements.
Also, bear in mind that, as with many online gambling sites, offers change on a regular basis. Keep an eye on the 10CRIC offers page for future EuroLeague promotions.
Basketball EuroLeague 2021
If you’re perhaps unfamiliar with the EuroLeague and its respective tournaments and teams but would like to place a wager on a game, we can help. Since the EB covers two major basketball leagues, let’s break them down like this:
The Turkish Airlines EuroLeague covers 18 teams from across Europe:
- ALBA Berlin
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul
- AX Armani Exchange Milan
- Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade
- CSKA Moscow
- FC Barcelona
- FC Bayern Munich
- Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul
- Khimki Moscow Region
- LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne
- Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv
- Olympiacos Piraeus
- Panathinaikos OPAP Athens
- Real Madrid
- TD Systems Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Valencia Basket
- Zalgiris Kaunas
- Zenit Saint Petersburg
The Turkish Airlines EuroLeague tournament follows a straightforward round-robin/playoffs format, with all 18 teams playing a total of 34 games. The top eight advance from the regular season (which started in October 2020) to the playoffs (which run until May 2021). The ‘Final Four’ then go head-to-head in two semi-finals at the end of May, with the winner from each semi then playing one final match against the other.
The 7Days EuroCup includes even more teams; 24 from across Europe
Despite its name, the 7Days EuroCup actually takes place over several months. Matches started in September 2020 and took the form of four groups of six teams. This was another round robin schedule, with each team playing a total of 10 games. The best four then advanced to the Top 16, with four teams spread across four groups, for a total of six games played by each team.
This was followed by the quarterfinals in March 2021, and then the semifinals in April 2021. The two winners from these go through to the EuroCup Finals from April to May 2021 for a head-to-head match that decides the new EuroCup Champion.
10CRIC provides detailed statistics on various basketball betting matches, including EuroLeague games. It’s also possible to check out stats directly on the EB site if you’re a particularly keen punter.
AS Monaco look to be a favourite to do well in the 7Days EuroCup, along with Joventut Badalona. Regarding the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague, we are offering favourable odds on Real Madrid and FC Barcelona to reach the Final Four.
EuroLeague Basketball Betting Predictions
Moving on from the above point, predictions are worth nothing if they don’t come from someone who knows what they’re talking about. Luckily, we have access to a range of betting prediction experts. These professionals gave 10CRIC detailed intel on EuroLeague predictions, along with a handful of EuroLeague tips for the 2021 season.
- Which Team Will Win The EuroLeague? - If we take a look at the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague first, the following teams stand a good chance of entering the Final Four: FC Barcelona, CSKA Moscow, FC Bayern Munish and Real Madrid. As for who could win, the smart money (at the time of writing) is on FC Barcelona as they’ve currently won 24 games. Regarding the 7Days EuroCup, there are even more teams currently set to enter the semifinals. Out of these, two of the most likely to enter the final are UNICS Kazan and Virtus Segafredo Bologna, as they’ve won five games and six games, respectively. However, don’t be surprised if AS Monaco makes it through.
- Who will be the top scorer of EuroLeague 2021? - This is difficult to predict accurately as there are many excellent players across EuroLeague basketball. However, in the Turkish Airline tournament, two names to keep an eye on are Alexey Shved (Khimki Moscow Region) and Nikola Mirotic (FC Barcelona). In the 7Days tournament, two popular players worth watching are Jaka Blazic (Cedevita Olimpija Ljubljana) and Jacob Pullen (Mornar Bar).
- Who will be the MVP? - You could easily consider the above players as MVPs to watch out for, too. Still, for our money, we’d recommend looking out for AS Monaco’s Abdoulaye Ndoye (7Days) and Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul’s Nando De Colo (Turkish Airlines EuroLeague).
As we’ve detailed, the EuroLeague has a huge choice of teams to bet on across its two main competitions, and you’ll be able to wager on the most successful via 10CRIC as each tournament progresses.
So, if you’re interested in taking a chance on basketball wagering and want to know a final word on what to expect from the EuroLeague teams, let’s have a look at a handful of the most likely to succeed.
- AS Monaco - At the time of writing, eight teams in the 7Days EuroVCup had qualified to enter the next round. AS Monaco is one of them. With five wins and only one loss under the team’s belt, they’ve already made it to the semifinals (where they’re set to play Herbalife Gran Canaria).
- Virtus Segafredo Bologna - Currently, the strongest contender to win outright, this team has six wins and zero losses under its belt. It’s currently slated to play in a semifinal against UNICS Kazan, who, like AS Monaco, is no slouch - they’ve also won five games with only one loss.
- FC Barcelona - With 24 games won and only nine lost, this team is currently set to come out on top in the Turkish Airlines league. However, its overall points value is slightly less than other teams due to a lack of standout players.
- Anadolu Efes Istanbul - A team we haven’t drawn attention to yet, but that’s mainly down to the competition in the Turkish Airlines league being so close. With 22 won matches and 11 lost, they’re a reasonable bet.
Whichever EuroLeague teams catch your eye, hopefully, our advice has helped you decide who you’d like to take a gamble on. Remember, we also regularly update our stats, so as the various EuroLeague competitions advance, check out the 10CRIC site for the latest in competitive odds and predictions.